Where are you located?
We are in the back of Tracy Unified School District.  Our address is 1895 W. Lowell Ave., Tracy, CA 95376

How do I enroll at Tracy Adult School (TAS)?
All students must take a placement test to get into our classes.  High school students must present an official transcript from all high schools that they previously attended, following an appointment with our counselor.

Is there a fee for your classes?
There are no fees for High School Diploma, ABE, ESL, EL CIVICS and Citizenship classes.
There is a fee for Community Service classes; Basketball, Quilting and Volleyball

How old do I have to e in order to enroll at TAS?
Adult education classes are open to persons 18 years of age and older.

Should I get my GED or High School Diploma?
Only after taking the placement test you will be able to meet with the counselor.  Our counselor will make a recommendation. Then you can decide whether a GED or high school diploma is best option for you.

Is there daycare available at TAS?

How can I request a copy of my GED or high school diploma transcripts?
Please visit our Transcript Request page for more information on requesting your transcripts.

For any other questions, please call us at 209.830.3384 ext. 1665